Types Of Services
Treatment Expertise in the Following Areas:
- Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders
- Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating
- Trauma, Abuse, Dissociation
- Addiction Issues
- Health Related Issues
- Existential/Adjustment Concerns
- Personality Conditions
- Parent Management of Eating D/O
- Marital & Relationship Issues
Late Adolescents – Adults
- Psychological Assessment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marital/Relationship Therapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Meal-time Experiential Support
- Parent Training/Coordination for Managing Eating Disorders in the Home
- Virtual Psychotherapy through Doxy ™ for convenience during times of vacation, travel, or illness.
Supervision and Consultation:
- Professional Consultation/Mentorship for Licensed Practitioners Looking to Enhance their Knowledge Base and Skills.
- Supervision for registered mental health counselling interns and psychology residents looking to pursue outpatient practice.