Types Of Services
Treatment Expertise in the Following Areas:
- Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders
- Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating
- Trauma, Abuse, Dissociation
- Addiction Issues
- Health Related Issues
- Existential/Adjustment Concerns
- Personality Conditions
- Parent Management of Eating D/O
- Marital & Relationship Issues
Late Adolescents – Adults
- Psychological Assessment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marital/Relationship Therapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Meal-time Experiential Support
- Parent Training/Coordination for Managing Eating Disorders in the Home
- Virtual Psychotherapy through Doxy ™ for convenience during times of vacation, travel, or illness.
Supervision and Consultation:
- Professional Consultation/Mentorship for Licensed Practitioners Looking to Enhance their Knowledge Base and Skills.
- Supervision for registered mental health counselling interns and psychology residents looking to pursue outpatient practice.
Fort Lauderdale Psychology, P.A
2755 East Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 225
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
Hours by appointment only.